Technical, marketing and business documentation.
- Abstracts, descriptions and claims, drawings and figure legends, in the technical, medical and pharmaceutical fields of invention,
- Installation, operation and maintenance instructions, operator/user manuals, safety data sheets, etc,
- Patient kits, medical devices, medical surveys, clinical trials,
- Health and well-being, sport and fitness equipment, food and drink,
- Business letters, press releases,
- Product brochures, e-commerce.
I translate technical, marketing and business texts from English, French and Danish into Swedish.
I always ask to see the source text before taking on a project, to avoid misunderstandings or accepting a translation outside of my scope of expertise.
All translation is charged per word, based on the source word count.
I proofread Swedish translations in my areas of expertise, to detect and correct grammar and spelling errors, checking general accuracy, marking up amendments (usually using Word's editing tool Track Changes or annotations in PDF) and advise the client of any pro-blems.
All proof-reading is charged by the hour.
I edit Swedish texts (originals or translations) in my area of exper-tise, making sure the text flows well, changing expressions if necessary and making sure any 'translationese', such as angli-cisms, syntactic errors, incorrect lexical choices and unidiomatic language usage is eliminated.
All editing is charged by the hour.
252 23 Helsingborg, Sweden
+46 70 567 90 55